The birth of a Butterfly

June 04, 2013



May wasn't absolutely my month of blogging, but at least I can show u what I did all this time.
I was attending a fashion school, so we drawn a collection of eight outfits and we had to sew and take a video of one of them.
I've chosen Ioanna as a model...actress...and Babak to take the shooting.
The guys of the school helped me a lot: to find the location, to do the make up and hairdo to Ioanna.
Soon I'll show you the pictures as well.

Maggio non è stato assolutamente un buon mese per il blog, ma almeno ora posso mostrarvi cos'ho fatto tutto questo tempo.
Stavo frequentando una scuola di moda; abbiamo disegnato una collezione di otto outfit ed abbiamo dovuto realizzarne uno e fare un piccolo video.
Ho scelto Ioanna come modella...attrice...e Babak come regista.
Anche i ragazzi della scuola mi hanno aiutata un sacco: a trovare la location, a truccare e pettinare Ioanna.
Presto vi mostrerò anche le foto.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE